Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gloryhole's In The Us

Adele - 21

More than two weeks since the European launch of the second plate Adele Fri " 21 "
so I do not believe that any of the persons zaglÄ…dajÄ…cych here have not yet heard of this masterpiece in its entirety ..

because "21" is an album complete, mature, beautiful ! Each track is good if not excellent, excellent, excellent!
truth is one: Adele is amazing, voice, text, emotion - I tanked at the first hearing

first song on the album and also the first single is wonderful, powerful " Rolling Into Deep":


so much I that he wanted every song from the album became a single and conquered the charts .. but personally I'd put first on my number one: "Turning the Tables " - gorgeous!
and anyway, listen:


I'm not afraid to admit I love this record, every sound on it, I love Adele.
and after seeing this material I love even more ..


and the beginnings were so innocent: December 13, 2009

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment