Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How Do You Get The Fuse On Poptropica?

BLACK Mummy OR Apocalyptic Sex with the Antichrist - Doriyan Nuay

I am pleased to portray the local public new phantasmagoria + tirade + sermon + confession + fantasy Dorian Nuaj , occasional guests and associates from the shadows Cult of Ghoula . There was already hanging my interpretation of his hit book DISASTER DIVINE REVOLUTION , who after uspelog touring in the tops and bottoms bestseller list finally available in the electro-magnetic form which can be downloaded HERE . Yes, it means just that: the phenomenal omladinokvareća, ejakulatorna ženovlažeća and books can now be downloaded and read for free (loss of mind or soul does not count, because this is not to express the damn money). The book was translated into several languages, such as. Croatian , so that even in this release can be found online, thanks to diligently translator, Zoran Kojčić, so that all those readers from Croatia who barely slipped Latin srbski now Nuaj vision can read at your own native language, and just HERE .
Somewhat later his book, under the title of banishment LUCIFEREZA , is still available only on paper (both issued Ukronija , njojzi thanks!), and if this is a magnificent and a waterproof version so far missed, here's what I I had to say about him . Also for all those nepropustiti not ashamed to read in an adult day poetry (!) The text is a collection of his pesmica - BLACK nemyss .
here on the blog, but we had exclusive deliriously writings by Doriyan under nezaobizlanim title extermination now behold, something somewhat similar and equally apocalyptic (which is, to note, was first published in the journal Nis Unus Mundus - Unus, I repeat, not the anus). So what we have here? Antichrist, Fatal Women, Catholic, Church, relics, mummies, degenerici, Tama and everything else you love. Izvol'te!



Many imagine the Antichrist as the king of the world, the ruler, as the holder of hellish intelligence virtuoso, a master, dark sage, some kind of noble aristocrat of evil, perhaps as baby diabolically introduced film Foreshadowing . These are, shall we say, romantic performances such as plays a vampire Beauties. Antichrist is an anti-man, embodied the negation of human beings. He maloumni, retarded, handicapped, immobile but because the perfect medium, a frail and feeble, grotesque and mutilated body, abhorrent phenomena. It is so retarded that it is impossible to live without the help and constant care. Has no contact with anybody, because it is not able to have it. He is an empty shell without the warped brain, the more water in the skull than the brain tissue. It is completely helpless. Does not move, do not tell, do not be excited, not even awake, has no consciousness or emotions. You ask how is it then possible to find such a freak at the top of the world, as the ultimate power of life and death, whose power is total and comprehensive power? How is it possible that such an idiot be a living totem worship million fanatical followers? Its global power is inversely proportional to his personal weakness. It is exactly as it is an ideal and a key figure in the structure antihumanog Satanic order. Even its full heading questionable because the Antichrist has defined sexual organs, but tagging it as he was heading the word Antichrist is male.
I saw him lying in skvrčen glass sarcophagus, in a kind of greenish želatinastoj weight attached the various electrodes, tubes and needles that were stuck all over his body degenerated. His body was mottled scars that are actually represented by the records of diabolical forces. Scars are occasionally bled and it was a sign that intelligence in his service, various doctors and scientists to take a sample from the purulent mass, because the use of these cells in the process of cloning obtained a being who was a holder of those forces from which the results of the skin Antichrist originated. So the Antichrist served as Father ovaploćenih demons, also nakaznih beings like him. In that sense, he has served as a carrier of values, the source of human resources, genetic material. He lay in a coffin mounted on small pyramidal elevation in the basement of a large complex that was simultaneously its Imperial Palace, the headquarters, research laboratories and religious authorities of his church. It is surrounded in glass containers floating in the liquid plus twelve of his apostles, is also deformed creatures beslovesnih generated from a record on the body of the Antichrist. However, unlike their father, who was in the role of some deus otiosusa , his apostles, Beni Elohim, however, were unable total hibernation, but would occasionally perform some sort of activity.
This activity consisted of broadcast signals of certain brain frequencies that are actually represented some kind of message invisible diabolical force, which was the subject of detection and interpretation by the crowd of scientists-priests who worked for the Antichrist and the kind of Synod. After a few such medijumskih emissions, the Apostle, let's say died or ceased to give signs of life, if ever, life can be called. Then the servants of the records on the body of the Antichrist took fresh tissue from which to generate the cloning of a new member of the Synod. Thus, thirteen ruled supreme. To the void at the top of the global system of government, as a source of authority, actually represented a final metastasis of democratic order in complete negation of human elements. These shells the final projection of the political and ideological gaps present President, High Commissioner and copies of selected so-called representative democracy strangled in excessive regulation and paperwork. The rule of the Antichrist in this sense is nothing more than the rule of nothingness, one pseudookultnog, parademokratskog and bureaucratic galimatias that actually protects all of the time also null and obscure groups whose interests diabolical social power legitimize the authority of a grotesque. Antichrist is the perfect politically correct creatures, the martyr's own mission and sense of being, perverted saint, because as Christ died for humanity and not the Antichrist-live the same.
These images and thoughts of my heart dropped as I stood next to a glass coffin of Blessed Cardinal, behind the altar of the cathedral in Zagreb. Cardinal Vestments in plastic lay on display, exposed to prayer, awe, and amazement and ridicule. Quite suddenly my visit to Zagreb, coincided with the news of the tragic death of Michael Jackson, the man who is systematically destroying itself and become a paradigm of modern man, an illustrative example of that would see rolling. The first thing that came to mind, first presented here visions of the Antichrist, was a bizarre idea of \u200b\u200ba blessed and nothing less plastic Jackson, who is in the same sarcophagus, sanctified, exposed prayers, rivetted views of fans. Cardinal Stepinac Jackson! What a mockery thought the Holy House. Deformed and plastic, twisted and tragic, Michael Jackson would be better to lay in that place, better than the Cardinals, better than Lenin in Red Square in Moscow, more than any religious mummy, because it would effectively pointed out the spirit of the times and in what direction it is moving spirit, where does the water. I had the strong impression that the worship of the dead did not come to its peak of civilization. The religion that is based on the worship of dead gods, in the final stage of its decay and depravity, it must produce exactly what the shadow is in its opposition. Plastic doll controversial Cardinal shone natdžeksonovskom light, which is theatrically spilled the kitschy Christmas installations ( made in China), which the modern cult of the dead god baštinitelji mutilated sev-eral sacral Gothic architecture of the temple. And then one thought in my mind became enrooted: cathedrals are like pyramids, homes of the dead ...
In galimatias all kinds of associations that are raced on my mental screen, the corner of my eye I noticed a lady whose beauty is unreal more match the aesthetics of the temple but pseduosakralna plastic skalamerija Jacksonians provenance that obscene lay on the pedestal. Of course, blessed doll kičerajskoj kardinalskoj Vestments was real, while the lady has come from the state of dreaming. He allowed himself the luxury to sleep in a holy place, surrounded by a devotee, reclining comfortably on the wooden benches that surround such a small amphitheater cardinal's still life. Still, the lady was very real, more real than reality, nadrealnija of sleep, more powerful than life and death over all of antiquity along general. Indeed, the Cathedral of the meeting places were the gods, was the devil, the temptations and peace from them. This was one of those meetings.
extraordinary woman Altogether the nature of my consciousness fundamental protresavši me, so I lost the notion of what is truth and what is a lie, what is possible and what is impossible. Wondering what to do with the mysterious lady, my vision of the holy installation in the cathedral and the very nature of mythological phenomenon known as the Antichrist? And above all, even tragic-comic figure of pop worldwide late Jackson? Providence? Lucifer deception? Nevertheless, because all is one and one with everything. Lady Isis is like standing over the corpse of a plastic saint, as if there lies the dead Osiris which she, as the mistress of magic, alive. How to revive something that has never been alive nor is it supposed to be? It is precisely this question set the driving force for a knowledge of the final end of the human world as we know it. In light of this purpose the presence of the mysterious lady was more than necessary.
Instead of eyes, two black pieces of ice okivaju me of a wooden base power pins that are zakovali dead God for eternity. I knew immediately that something was wrong, that something is not quite usual, it's not an ordinary woman, no matter how noble was. She had a kind of one supernatural, magical, and some would say diabolical charisma and sensuality. The first association was an Asja Hotokalunginova the novel angel from the west window Gustav Mejrinka. It was some kind of deity, obscure and mysterious, a wicked high priests, walking Luciferian concubines in the holy house. Incredibly lucid dream. Everything is the same as in reality, the same faces around me, the same neighborhood, the same Michael Jackson, but it is the only phenomenon that reminds me that what was happening to me actually sleep. This is one of those rare dreams that slizan and intertwined with Java, dream deceiver, a dream born of fanaticism, a dream that creates miracles and wicked delusions that scream: "I saw your eyes!" ... But what eyes? Eyes or the eyes of sleep occur? Anyone who sees this does not reliably be known. My little advantage there is that I am aware. I knew that this event can not be real, but I also knew that this event is more real than reality, since it is a inicijatičkom event. This is a dream in which the boundaries of this and what the world is not as solid and impenetrable.
gracefully and with dignity, sovereignty and unreal, took a few steps, primakavši its presence close to my appearance. Its fragrant, white, long cherished hair. Her white complexion. Her red lips from which they peered out the large and white teeth, and the greedy meaty beštije language. Her stature and height. Zelenooki its breathtaking view, thought and time. Deafening silence. Actual as death, the village is next to me looked me in the eye, penetrating deep, deep in the obscurity of my soul. She said: "We know." Spontaneously I uttered "guf ha satan", without any intention to strange and attractive stranger wondered what kind of cabalistic phrase. I said it without any interference of consciousness, automatic, unconscious, self začudivši own sound, thought, articulation. How come we just fell by heart, I say that in Hebrew "the body of Satan"? I recognized it, beyond reason. I knew that I just could not remember how I know, although the first time in my life I see, the first time the dream. Gave me the right hand turning my palm, and then left hand. At first I thought he wanted to shake hands or maybe he wants to hug me, but my view is to draw your attention to focus on its hands. Although I palmist, I could understand that two identical cross the so-called. Venus hill, and the double line of head in both hands, not a common occurrence. While I prebirao in my head what could it mean, I felt a slight jolt me \u200b\u200bthat he sets himself. Elderly lady me prekorevala I'm not sleeping in a holy place: "Sir, you hrčete"
From perpetual decay, as a vampire in a silver coffin, lay the real cardinal, real entity whose sole possible emanation monstrous Antichrist. It is the bearer of eternal damnation, a beneficial owner of endless kiss other deaths there, at the bottom of the bottom, in the endless hecatomb eleventh, as always in the literature points - false sphere Kabbalistic Tree of Life. Wedged its weight of all worlds, an endless mass of darkness, where no one and nothing there, is sealed black mummy. This I think her thoughts as a pale echo of the heathen poison my mental atmosphere of the hideous reflections. The sarcophagus, with fourteen seals of consciousness, in the agony of eternal rot where every thought turns into a worm and this rot in no time, creating new worms that feed on his gnjilošću, lying there helpless and bound. I say, and that I am echoing the dark and deserted corridors of my skull, and no farther than my nose. This gives rise to an echo as if some new echoes and so my imagined self creates unbearable noise that dissolves the last sparks of light. This erosion of the light beings lasts indefinitely, as I planted the spear time. None of that inner light that can shine on my inner vision that I was able to create images on my mental screen. Everything has been taken away, a sliver of consciousness, the glow of being, all ...
nailed and sealed in an eternal singularity as a breakup naked ego, I suffer the agony of total helplessness and immobility, chaos and noise decomposition of the soul. There I was chained and thrown in the coffin of the eternal lover of darkness. Above me is all there is, forever unreachable. Anything is better than me, every person, every being, every thing or a waste of all things, human beings or ... Terrestrial saliva is ontologically superior to slug, foot fungus. Every thought we create back to me with incredible ferocity, yet somehow allowed me to in the impossible position of poison those who are alive, there are those who want to ... I do not want anything because they can not want, because I do not know What is desire. What it means to want? In a flash of the eternal blindness I reached a infernal kind of innocence in the form of grotesque nudity. I lie naked in front of my Destroyer. The only thing I could do in the chaos of thought, tied up and thrown away, like a Sauron who generates tremendous power in the total impotence, is to give vent to his own deformity. I decided to radiate darkness, just like the Black Sun darkened, and the very substance and NOX. This dark radiation is the only thing off my star may seem. Gushed out of my mouth, the dark flesh in the form of snakes. Concentrated, thick darkness like a black snake was only my projection.
I am the one who was idolized darkness and planted on the throne, the Kors, calling me Korsonom, Koronzonom, Regent corrosive throne. Prince of darkness, a perfect shell, absolutely nothing, the perfect medium and cartoons man! Non-human, anti-man, rest, surplus, poison the process of life, the shadow ... The silver derivative is the only substance that can bring, the only non-thought than I can go put stars flickering existence which is the whole abyss away from me . At this frequency tananoj I built a cult, zaposevši minds of the living and fascinated, restless minds and egotistical, tired sick and greedy, ambitious and hungry minds, the minds of hatred and self-importance, dijabolik minds and their servants, serving the minds of my grotesque projection in the material world. The one that I first presented, one that God has marked and cursed to wander the world like a shadow to the end of the century, he entered the dream of a man who thinks these thoughts as our own. Entering the dream, he entered the memory of entering the memories poured in the record that the man who now says he remembers. So I work through people. Cain was my first and only lover. Our love is forbidden because of our union will never happen, since I am unavailable.

I remember a scene where a beautiful, wicked lady that I dreamed of the Zagreb cathedral, taking off her clothes and plunges into a glass coffin in which to some the type of gelatin vegetate Antichrist. The incredible scene I will never forget, not so much because of the grotesque spectacle of a perverse worship of God neumrlog or inanimate disabled, but because knowledge of who and what is actually aside the fascinating lady. I was shocked by the scene in which a very beautiful and sensual young woman with superhuman pleasure of experiencing some sort of rubbing on the crippled and hideous body that exists in an eternal state of hibernation, born in a coma, never experiencing what is truly a world in which it will be manifested. But shocking was the knowledge that who is actually unreal and obviously perverted lady. Her beloved, her chosen, her eternal husband, grotesque and insane shines in the darkness. It's not quite a man, but it is quite a woman. Lady is the perfect transsexual. It's part of her punishment and damnation, that marked a sign of God, eternally walk the earth.
was born as a man, but as a precursor of trends long ago in the wake of biblical dull sex change. "The cross is hell," uttered the ancient kainite. At that moment I caught myself in a vision as luxurious as a kind of giant rub on the plastic mummy saintly Archbishop of genocide. At the same time I saw kainite that rubs against a mindless unhappy figure like Stephen Hawking. I knew it was near the end of the world. I knew what the eschatological appearance time pregnant with wonders. Closer in 2012. Madness besieged. Reptiles wake up from sleep milenarnog. She said: "There are four kinds of wars: nature, ideological, metaphysical and eschatological. There is also a fifth, dead rat, but it is taught at higher levels of gnosis. Come, lie down next to me .... "
Then I died ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment